Tuesday, July 1, 2008

YouTube Experience

Well, after some trial and error and asking Dan, I finally got my video on the blog. The reason I chose the advertisement for the Summer Reading Program is because 1) I'm on it (STAR!!) 2) The Programming Committee came up with it and I'm on the Committee :-) 3) As member of the Programming Committee it is my job to promote the FUN SUMMER READING PROGRAM! 4) It is the best Youtube video in the history of Youtube videos!

I have explored YouTube before mostly to watch all the funny Cat videos available. However, it can be annoying because all kinds of videos that could have inappropriate content pop up. One time I saw a really weird video of a prank that was played to a delivery guy. A lady pretended that a human being was their cat and then the cat / person asked the delivery guy for help to get out of there. It was borderline disturbing although I'm sure it was meant to be funny.

No comments: