Monday, July 14, 2008

This is not the end because that would be too sad

I did not make too many brand new discoveries on this journey. There was not enough time to learn about how to use the new things I was not familiar with. The wiki sandbox was probably the most useful one tool I tried. I want to make a communication wiki if others in my department will like that idea. I also enjoyed doing the things that I was already somewhat familiar with. Oh yes and morphing into a panther was pretty cool :-)

There is so much to learn and I will continue to spend time on my own to learn more about these many tools that I was introduced to during this journey. If there is a similar program in the future, I would certainly volunteer to participate. I like programs that push me to learn new things.

I would definitely recommend more time for novices to web 2.0 and perhaps a buddy mentor system to help those who feel overwhelmed.

Overall, I enjoyed the program. I would like to continue my blog in case I find interesting things to share.

1 comment:

DNA-2012 said...

Hi,
I came across your 23things blog today. I like what you did with the coloured font.