Saturday, May 17, 2008

7 1/2 Habits

I suppose I was to write down my thoughts about the 7 1/2 habits of highly successful lifelong learners.

I try to live by this creed all the time. I am currently taking classes at FSU to try to learn more about library leadership and promoting the value of libraries to the public at large. Before that I was taking classes for fun at a university I worked at. I took ethics, singing for actors and college algebra. (I had poor guidance in high school and college and did not realize I would need better math skills in order to further pursue my education i.e. the GRE... ). Before that I completed two Master's Programs while teaching full time at a high school where I was also the senior class sponsor... Need I say more??

I do have a problem with writing all my goals down. I might write goals down sometimes but I rarely write down all the steps or check off progress.

No comments: